Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Workout


Past year I noticed my weight was not were I wanted it to be anymore. Most of the times I told my self, nah it will be fine and you will get back to your normal weight. Well with the days, weeks and months came the reality and I did not lose those pounds just by doing nothing.
So just last month I went to a gym, subscribed and am going every week since then for about 3 to 4 times a week. Usually 3 times ;)
I prefer to do classes because I really need someone to motivate me so I chose to do body pump, total body workout, zumba and steps. 


                                          Bodypump
                                        
                                          Total Body Workout

                                          Steps

                                         Zumba

I can already see results from the bodypump and my body is getting firmer every time. Thank god I already lost 3 kilos (6,6 pounds)....So happy those fats are shedding.
My road is still long because I want to lose 5 more kilos (11 pounds) but eventually I will get there. It would be so nice to fit again in my old skinny jeans and especially when taking pictures my double chin will not be there anymore. Do not get me wrong 5 kilos (11 pounds) may not sound much, but for me it is. First, I have big chests (D cup) and am really short. 1,60 meters (5`2 feet) so 5 kilos (11 pounds) is a lot for my body. At the end I want to reach 55 kilos (121 pounds) and then it will be a satisfied Steph.

Next time I will post some of my gym outfits and a fun routine to keep you motivated.

XoXo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment